The famous heroes and villains portrayed in Marvel comics earn a lot of fame and everybody loved them. The Avenger franchise has beaten all the possible box office records mostly because of great performance, brilliant cast and cinematography. Some of our favorite actors have spend hours applying their makeup to change their appearance beyond recognition, they turned into amazing movie characters. We all loved every movie of Marvel. So here at Defused we have collected these 16 Marvel stars and figured out what our favorite actors look like without makeup and visual effect. Keep on scrolling and don’t forget to watch it till the end. We are sure that you are going to love it!.
1. Nebula- Karen Gillan, these visual effect and makeup makes it hard for us to recognize these stars
2. Thanos — Josh Brolin, Josh Brolin looks Thanos even in real life, to make Thanos look realistic, a complicated computer technology that creates fictional characters based on the appearance of the actors was used
3. Ronan the Accuser — Lee Pace
4. Martinex — Michael Rosenbaum
5. Johann Schmidt, Red Skull — Hugo Weaving, Ross Marquand
6. Gamora — Zoe Saldana, she was turned into her character by the help of latest computer technologies, each day they spent around 5 hours creating amazing image of Thano’s daughter
7. Drax the Destroyer — Dave Bautista, did you know it was Bautista behind Drax?
8. Mantis — Pom Klementieff, she had to wear black contact lenses and small prosthesis that were turned into antennae of course with the help of computer technology
9. Ayesha — Elizabeth Debicki, she had to sit with the makeup artists for hours who covered her body in golden paint, her contact lenses were also golden
10. Taserface — Chris Sullivan, Chris had to wear purple makeup, fake silver teeth, and bright contact lenses in order to play Taserface
11. Yondu Udonta — Michael Rooker, he became famous thanks to his role in Walking Dead and Guardians Of The Galaxy, to transform him into Yondu the actor had to apply 6 layers of makeup, wear fake teeth and put in red contact lenses, it’s not easy to be an actor
12. Korg — Taika Waititi, this character
was created by the help of computer technologies
13. Ultron — James Spader
14. Vision — Paul Bettany, Paul had to wear makeup consisting of red mask and several silicone layers prosthesis, it took more than 3 hours to apply
15. Corvus Glaive — Michael James Shaw
16. Talos — Ben Mendelsohn
Did you know who was behind these marvelous characters, the struggle is real it’s not that easy to become an actor. They had to wear several layers of silicone and had to wear makeup which almost took more than 3 to 4 hours to apply. Let us know what do you think about this post in the comment section below. Don’t forget to like and share. Stay tuned for more content. Thank You!.